|Worn by a member of Prince Charles' staff during
the battle but it is not known with which family or district it was
first connected. It was first illustrated in Old & Rare in 1893
by D W Stewart whose son D C Stewart was a founder member of the Scottish
Tartans Society. Now firmly established as a district tartan.